Hire a demo bike
A carpark roll proves nothing to you.
Taking a bike out on your local route will let you get a proper feel for if it’s the right bike for you.
As a bonus, if you purchase a bike, your hire fee is removed from the purchase cost*.
Due to COVID lockdown in Canberra, we can’t hire out demo bikes.
However, you can call the shop on 6257 7885 to have a chat if you’re interested in a particular bike.
Before you book
- Bookings are for a max 24hr period (or by negotiation).
- The shop will call you to confirm pickup time.
- For same day booking, please contact the shop on (02) 6257 7885 to check for availability
- When you go through the checkout, please put in the notes section what pedals you require (SPDs, flats or BYO), your weight + height so we can set the suspension and if you require a helmet.
- When you collect the bike, you will be charged a security deposit of $800 in store. This amount is refunded on return.
- Bike hire costs are refunded off the purchase price up to a max of two hires.
- Any damages come out of the security deposit at RRP, no labour is charged.
- *If you purchase a bike within 2 months of hiring, the hire fee will be removed from the purchase price (to a max of two hire fees).