Our qualified bike mechanics offer repairs and servicing on all bicycle brands and models.
During the ACT Lockdown our workshop will be open from 9am to 3pm weekdays.
We will be doing minor repairs and maintenance to keep our customers riding and looking after their health.
We are not open for retail shopping, if you’d like to purchase something please arrange by phone or email to pay and collect.
Before you book
- We are often booked out a week in advance so bookings are essential. We offer same day servicing on most repairs which means you can drop off your bike first thing and be back out pedalling by late afternoon. Minor adjustments and flats can usually be done on the spot without booking ahead. If in doubt, give us a call.
- We open at 8:00 am and bikes need to be dropped off by 9:30 am on the day of booking. Bikes are usually available for collection after 4:00 pm. If you have an emergency and need your bike serviced right away, contact the shop or bring it in.
- When you drop your bike off, it will go through triage with a mechanic (takes 5-10mins) who will confirm the type of service you need and any parts that may be required. You will be given a cost estimate before we take your bike.
- Recommended every 6-12 months and includes: gear tune, brake checkup, general inspection
- Recommended every 12-18 months and includes: mini service + true wheels, lube cables, check headset + bottom bracken, wheel bearings